Our Accredited Fire Safety Training Course
- Provides an excellent introduction to fire safety in your place of work
- Ensures that your staff know how to reduce fire risk and actions to take in a fire emergency
- Meets the legal requirements of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Duration: 3 hours
- Remote (Teams or Zoom)
- At your place of work
- Worksafe UK Certificate of Course Completion
- CPD Certificate and 3 CPD hours
“Very valuable course, would suggest all staff take part.”
“Excellent, friendly trainer made you feel comfortable from the get-go and I feel I have taken away more than expected.”
“Clear and knowledgeable presentation of the material. Able to stop and recap to deal with questions arising during the training.”
“Our trainer was lovely and very easy to talk to and explained things well. The training was very useful.”
About This Course
This half-day course has been written to provide a basic level of understanding which will enable candidates to be better able to identify and deal with fire hazards in the workplace.
Our Fire Safety Training Course provides an introduction to fire safety in your place of work. It can be used as part of your staff induction to meet the requirements of the Fire Safety Order to provide training for staff.
- To enable staff to meet the requirements of current fire safety legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and associated guidance.
- To reinforce the importance of fire safety.
- Understand how and why fires can occur.
- To enable candidates identify main fire hazards in the workplace.
- To enable delegates to take steps in effective fire prevention.
- Know what actions to take on discovery of a fire.
- Know who the appointed Fire Wardens are.
- Understand the importance of a prompt and safe evacuation of the workplace.
- Understand when vulnerable people may need additional assistance.
- Uk fire legislation
- Duties as an employer
- Duties as an employee
- The fire triangle
- Common hazards
- Fire avoidance
- Discovering fire
- Fire fighting
- People in need of assistance
- Fire Wardens
Who Should Attend?
The Fire Safety Training Course is suitable for all staff, in all businesses and organisations.