Terms and Conditions
1. “Services” means the services to be provided by Worksafe (UK) Ltd including, but not limited to:
a) Training courses.
c) eLearning and online assessments.
2. All prices quoted exclude VAT.
3. Quotations are valid for 30 days from the date they are sent from Worksafe (UK) Ltd.
4. Invoices are payable within 7 days of invoice date or 7 days in advance of the commencement of any service, whichever is the earlier.
5. When you book any Worksafe (UK) Ltd Services, we interpret this as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
6. Any terms and conditions in your purchase order will not modify or supercede the Terms and Conditions of Worksafe (UK) Ltd.
7. Worksafe (UK) Ltd applies the terms of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 for invoices that are paid late.
8. The Services which Worksafe (UK) Ltd provide shall commence either from the date you confirm you wish to proceed or the start date of the Services, whichever is earlier.
9. Worksafe (UK) Ltd invoices must be paid on or before the payment due date irrespective of whether or not you issue purchase orders. If you operate a system that requires purchase order numbers to accompany your purchases, it is your sole responsibility to ensure you provide a valid purchase order number on or before you commit to making a purchase. The presence or absence of your purchase order number will not act to modify our Terms and Conditions.
10. If invoices are not paid on time, Worksafe (UK) Ltd may:
a) Withhold any delegate results and certificates and/or
b) By notice via email, suspend any further planned Services until full payment is received.
11. Worksafe (UK) Ltd 30 day cancellation policy. Notification of cancellation, postponement or rescheduling must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org. Worksafe (UK) Ltd 30 day cancellation policy does not apply to eLearning and online assessments.
a) For cancellation, postponement or rescheduling 30 days or more before the start date of any Services booked, no fee is payable.
b) For cancellation, postponement or rescheduling between 16 and 29 days before the start date of any Services booked, 50% of fees are payable.
c) For cancellation, postponement or rescheduling between 8 and 15 days before the start date of any Services booked, 75% of fees are payable.
d) For cancellation, postponement or rescheduling within 7 days of the start date of any Services booked, 100% of fees are payable.
12. Worksafe (UK) Ltd reserves the right to charge for any costs that may have been incurred (including but not limited to fares, postage, accommodation, printed materials etc.) in advance of the Worksafe (UK) Ltd 30 day cancellation policy coming into force.
13. Worksafe (UK) Ltd reserve the right to cancel any open training course due to insufficient numbers up to 14 calendar days prior to the event taking place; email notice will be provided. Attendees will be offered the option to attend a future course date or to receive a full refund. Worksafe (UK) Ltd will not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
14. If we cancel an open training course due to unforeseen circumstances, such as weather, illness or natural disaster, you will be entitled to attend a future training course.
15. Non-Solicitation. You shall not, from the date of training delivery, and for 12 months thereafter, entice or solicit for employment (whether on a PAYE, self employment or corporate basis) any assessor and/or trainer who has been engaged to provide Services. Upon any such enticement or solicitation, you agree to pay Worksafe (UK) Ltd a £5000 introductory fee within 7 days of the issue of our fee invoice.
16. For Services delivered by Zoom, Skype or Microsoft Teams, it is your responsibility to ensure you have suitable audio/visual equipment and an adequate internet connection to enable you to sustain a quality session.
17. eLearning and online assessment services are sold on an auto renewing contract basis. To cancel an auto renewing contract, you need to give us at least 60 days’ notice in writing (via email to email@example.com) prior to the renewal date.
18. Liability. The total liability of Worksafe (UK) Ltd for any loss or damage shall not exceed the price payable for the Services, except in the cases of death, personal injury or direct physical damage to your property. Worksafe (UK) Ltd shall not be liable howsoever caused for indirect or consequential loss including but not limited to: loss of goodwill, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of time.