Advanced DSE assessments are:
- Above and beyond the scope of a standard assessment.
- Carried out by highly qualified specialists with a clinical therapy background.
- Designed for DSE users who are experiencing work-related pain or other conditions affecting their ability to work comfortably and efficiently.
Our 100% impartiality promise:
- We do not own or have any interest in any furniture or accessory firms which means we guarantee we have no ulterior motive for making recommendations.
- None of our assessors are incentivised to recommend any products or suppliers.
- Wherever we can, we will reuse equipment you already have which means saving you money wherever possible.
HSE regulations require employers to analyse workstations and minimise risks. Carrying out an advanced DSE Assessment helps you to comply with these regulations when you have a DSE user experiencing pain or discomfort.
By seeking professional advice, problems can be easily addressed and, if necessary, equipment changed to better suit the user. By acting now, you can lower the risk of long-term illness or musculoskeletal damage occurring.